PROFITING FROM TEAMWORK was the theme of the 18th NADCA Annual Meeting and Exposition held in Nashville last month. Providing an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss with other owners in the business the latest in technology, products, tools and equipment. The National Air Duct Cleaners Association provides the standards for our industry and the members provide the knowledge. Sharing knowledge, experiences, tips and techniques between the other duct cleaning teams allows Power Vac America to better serve our customers and clients.
Round table discussions, lunches, dinners, a trip to the Wildhorse Saloon and even a team building scavenger hunt in the Gaylord Opryland Resort encouraged discussions and networking among members. In a two day setting, other programs included:
- Team Work: Communicating without Driving People Crazy!
- The General Session Meeting
- Building Your Business with Water, Mold and Smoke Damage Restoration Contractors
- Tips & Techniques for Coil Restoration
- Tips & Techniques for Cleaning to the ACR 2006 Standards
- Commercial Documentation: Liability Protection and Securing Timely Payments
- Antimircrobial Chemicals: Risk & Regulations
Teamwork among the NADCA certified companies means better Teamwork between Power Vac America and it’s customers.
We want to hear from you! Call or email to tell us about your indoor air quality problems. We’ll help you find the right solution.