Power Vac America is a certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and a licensed air conditioning contractor (TACLA 28012 E), as required by the state of Texas for the proper cleaning of your air conditioning system and air ducts.
Your ships and yachts should have a regular ventilation system/air duct cleaning preventative maintenance program.
The cleanliness of your large ship or yacht’s ventilation system is critical in maintaining good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has stated that indoor air is up to 70% more contaminated than outdoor air. Dirty systems do not operate close to design specifications and will not control the moisture loads within the ship or yacht, which effect comfort and the indoor environment.
Let Power Vac America provide you with a Complete and proper cleaning of the Air Handler Unit (AHU) and all of the air ducts to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) standards:
- Clean the interior of the air handler cabinet,
- Clean blower assemblies,
- Clean return and supply plenum,
- Clean the cooling and heating coils,
- Treat non porous interior surfaces of the system with bactericides and fungicides,
- Resurface non porous interior surface of the system with rust preventative sealant and coating, and
- Clean the condensate pan.
- Clean all of the return and supply ducts,
- Clean the registers and grilles.
Visit the Commercial Air Duct Cleaning page for more detail on all of the service we can help you with.