Air Duct Cleaning Houston, Texas
Do you need air duct cleaning in your home or office?
If you are looking for commercial, government, and marine air duct cleaning and HVAC system cleaning services in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio, Texas, then Power Vac America is the company for you. For our residential customers, call us for your home air duct cleaning Houston.
Helping you for 25 years
Since 1991, we have been cleaning your air ducts and HVAC systems. We are now one of the largest air duct cleaning companies in Texas! We are also a certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
We clean air ducts
You want the right tool for the job, which is why Power Vac America invests in state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for use in duct cleaning. Read more about our duct cleaning tools.
Commercial and Residential Air Duct Cleaning Houston
If you want to significantly improve your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in your home or office, then cleaning to the NADCA standards is critical. You will find that we are committed to the highest level of professional quality, maintaining and developing industry standards, and continuing technical and safety training. Our air duct cleaning Houston practices and equipment are state-of-the-art to better solve your problems.
Best Air Duct Cleaning in Texas for Homes, Offices, and Government Buildings:
If you are looking to control fungus, bacteria, particulates, dirt, debris, odors and health concerns in your HVAC system and air ducts, call Power Vac America today for your commercial air duct cleaning services. Our Commercial Air Duct Cleaning department serves all of Texas, including Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, and all areas in between.
If you are experiencing indoor allergies, excess dust, odors, black stuff blowing out or mold on your ceiling registers, you need to call Power Vac America today for our Residential Air Duct Cleaning service in Houston, Texas. Serving Houston and the surrounding area, we will clean your system in accordance with the NADCA standards.
As a local, state or federal government agency, you need to find the highest quality for duct cleaning in the most efficient procurement process possible. To meet this need, we have a variety of interlocal procurement contracts already in place. We want to make your job for finding an air duct and HVAC systems cleaner easier with the contracts that we hold.
Your crew on your ship, yacht, tug boat, cruise ship or docked oil rig will benefit from having the HVAC system and air ducts cleaned by a professional Marine Air Duct Cleaning specialist. If you are in Houston and the surrounding Gulf Coast area, give us a call and let us rid your HVAC system of the stuff that is making everyone sick.
If you are experiencing indoor air quality problems at your industrial plant, chemical plant or warehouse facility, you need solutions that can be accomplished with safety as the highest priority. With our extensive experience working in refinery plants and other industrial complexes, we have a solution that will fit your facility. Call us to find out about our solutions for industrial facilities and our A+ rating for safety on ISNetworld.
Do you have a public or private construction job that is asking for a bid on duct cleaning? Power Vac America has an Air Duct Cleaning Bid Room that is capable of providing you an estimate on your projects that specify air duct cleaning. We can provide you with a written proposal for your post-construction or post-renovation project, whether you are a mechanical contractor, a general contractor, or a specialty contractor.
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Duct Cleaning
Are there any health benefits that come from HVAC system air duct cleaning?
What criteria should I use when selecting an HVAC system air duct cleaner?
- Make sure the company is a member in good standing of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
- Make sure that the company has an air conditioning contractor’s license. In the state of Texas, the air duct cleaning contractor has to have an AC license to properly clean all components of your system and to use any anti-microbial products.
- See if the air duct cleaning company has been in business long enough to have adequate experience.
- Get proof that the company is properly licensed and adequately insured.
- Verify that the air duct cleaning Houston company is certified by NADCA to perform HVAC system cleaning.
- Make sure that the company is going to clean and visually inspect all of the air ducts and related system components.
- Avoid advertisements for “$99 whole house specials” and other sales gimmicks.
- Ask if the company has the right equipment to effectively perform air duct cleaning, and if the company has done work in homes or apartments similar to yours. Get references from neighbors if possible or check the company’s BBB rating.
There are many companies offering air duct cleaning Houston, Tx, but unfortunately many of them are not certified or licensed. Protect your home and your loved ones by choosing a licensed and certified air duct cleaner in Houston, Tx.