If you are looking for commercial, government, marine and residential air duct cleaning and HVAC system cleaning services in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio, Texas, then Power Vac America is the company for you. Since 1991, we have been cleaning your air ducts and HVAC systems as a certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). You want the right tool for the job, which is why Power Vac America invests in state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for use in duct cleaning. We are one of the largest air duct cleaning companies in Texas.
Commercial and Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Duct Cleaning
Are there any health benefits that come from HVAC system air duct cleaning?
What criteria should I use when selecting an HVAC system air duct cleaner?
- Make sure the company is a member in good standing of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
- Make sure that the company has an air conditioning contractor’s license. In the state of Texas, the air duct cleaning contractor has to have an AC license to properly clean all components of your system and to use any anti-microbial products.
- See if the air duct cleaning company has been in business long enough to have adequate experience.
- Get proof that the company is properly licensed and adequately insured.
- Verify that the air duct cleaning company is certified by NADCA to perform HVAC system cleaning.
- Make sure that the company is going to clean and visually inspect all of the air ducts and related system components.
- Avoid advertisements for “$99 whole house specials” and other sales gimmicks.
- Ask if the company has the right equipment to effectively perform air duct cleaning, and if the company has done work in homes or apartments similar to yours. Get references from neighbors if possible or check the company’s BBB rating.